Read & watched: 2014 part 1
March 27, 2014
My only resolution this year is to read more books and watch more movies. I'm happy to say that I've succeeded in both so far and I thought it would be fun to share my progress. I think I'll do this every three months from now on. Everything is in order from what I liked most to the least (but the last one isn't necessarily bad) so while I'm not going to comment on everything, you kind of know what I thought about it. Oh and if you have any tips for books or movies, please let me know!
BOOKS I'VE READ
- Hungergames, Catching Fire, Mockingjay: You can read about my love for the Hungergames and Harry Potter here and here. I enjoyed the Hungergames a little bit more this time around because I had just seen Catching Fire.
- Harry Potter, all seven books
- Eragon, Eldest: I finally started reading Eragon recently and even though it was not a fast read (at least not for me), I've thoroughly enjoyed it and only now realize how bad the movie was!
- The Fault In Our Stars: I got a John Green box for Christmas and I'm working my way through. The Fault In Our Stars is truly worth its praise, really good book!
- The Fall of Five
- Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant: I already read Divergent and Insurgent before but I read them again because the last part of the series came out. It's not that great as other series, but I did love it and I can't wait for the movie. I have to admit though, that I absolutely hated the end. I'm a firm believer in happy endings haha!
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson
MOVIES I'VE SEEN
- 300: Rise Of An Empire: I absolutely loved this movie and I loved Eva Green, who played Artemisia.
- The Spectacular Now
- Now You See Me: I love movies like this, unexpected ending!
- Monsters, Inc.
- The Three Musketeers
- 21 Jump Street: Pretty funny movie, didn't quite like the ending but it was still alright.
- The Lucky One
- The Proposal: I didn't quite like Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock before but now I do, they were both really good and it was a funny, charming movie.
- Darkest Hours
- Dream House
- Liar Liar
- This Is The End: I thought this movie was going to be fun since a couple of awesome actors made this but this was such a bad movie! I get that it's supposed to be a little sarcastic and everything but still. Big dissapointment!
- Books: My goal was to read at least one book a month but as you can see, I'm already well past that. So my new goal is to read at least two books a month and to have read 50 books by the end of the year. I'm at 18/50 now.
- Movies: I'd like to see one movie each week and so far that has happened. Right now I'm at 12/52. Right on track!
Dorien Dooms. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.