My life in pictures #4
March 23, 2014
I didn't take a lot of pictures these past weeks, even though it was fairly busy but here's my life in pictures anyway! I have to say, I really like putting together these posts and looking back on the past weeks. Oh and you can follow me on instagram here by the way.
12. Pretty sunsets. | 12. This was my lunch one day, peanut butter cracottes and a chocolate bunny.
12. Cat's are so incredibly flexible. I don't know if you can see it well on pictures, but that's his back leg behind his head. And he sat like that for ages haha! | 13. There's an awesome little street in Ghent that's a legal graffiti wall and every inch is covered in graffiti. There's also a geocache which we searched for, and found.
14. I had to laugh a little at the simplicity of this bottle of water (from Hema). | 15. Weird angle, but this was my ootd which you saw here.
16. I bought some mirror sunglasses and instead of putting them on, I took a duckface selfie. | 17. Oh frozen yoghurt.. I could eat this all day, every day. Passionfruit is my favorite!
17. I went out to dinner with my girlfriends. This is the typical Amadeus dish: spareribs, all you can eat! You get a plate like this and then waiters go around with extra servings, always asking if you want more. | 19. I'm trying to get into the habbit of drinking/eating a smoothie every morning but I only managed to do this a couple of days. This one has apple and kiwi.
21. I got this pumpking kitkat in a package a while ago and tried it, it was really weird. | 23. My previous laptop was completely ruined so I had to throw it away. Instead, I took advantage and completely smashed it haha! It was really fun to do this once!
Dorien Dooms. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.