March 04, 2014
Shortest outfit post ever today haha! I kind of forced my mom to take pictures but her arm hurt so everything was shaky and blurry. We managed one good picture at least so here it is and an awkward pose on top (which was an accident)! It's so hard to make outfit posts lately, but it's gradually getting better because of more daylight. I finally gave in and bought these shoes after trying them on in a store three times. I gave in to another wish as well, I'll show you this week ;)
March 01, 2014
Yesterday I went to Stonemanor. Stonemanor is a huge English goods store near Brussels which is really awesome. They have all kinds of typical British sweets and other food, magazines, books, games, party decorations, housewares and even beds! And all this for normal supermarket prices, not overpriced at all. I was craving some Yankee candles so I impulsively decided to go. They have a huge assortment and for decent prices. I bought the medium sized jar in Midnight Oasis for €20 and the two votives for €2 each. They have all kinds of fun books and this one seemed interesting and marked half priced, I paid €6.
You can't leave the store without some sweets so I bought two famous kinds that I had never tasted before. The cadbury eggs are always so popular, I had to try them. I also bought pearl drops (basically a sort of tooth paste) because I bought it before and liked it. I haven't lit my candle yet but can't wait, it smells delicious. I smelled about 40 different candles and chose my absolute favorite haha. What's your favorite kind of scent?
February 26, 2014
February 23, 2014
Ah guys, I'm so bummed I haven't been blogging regularly lately! I don't mind it to be honest but I do miss it, I simply haven't had much time. Especially taking pictures is hard because it's still getting dark pretty early. I'm so looking forward to summer! Anyway, here are my instagrams from the past weeks.
03. My shower stuff from that particular day. I especially love my olive body butter, my favorite body butter from the body shop! 04. These two cats are so silly. And they're complete opposites (and best friends).
05. Midweek treats: macarons. My favorite is pistache so whenever I see them somewhere, I have to buy them. 06. I quickly visited H&M for a sports shirt and I found these socks! Couldn't pass on them.
09. These are my favorite pairs of shoes, I'll wear them with anything. 09. I was sorting through my bikini's after I bought a couple of new ones, including this one and enjoyed a bionina drink in the mean time. I'm so ready for summer!
11. Don't you want a cat's life.. That's how I leave her in my bed every morning haha! 13. I was sick for more than a week and I stayed home when it was at it worst. Cats love it when you're sick!
15. My boyfriend and I took a short walk outside, both trying to soak in some vitamin D to get over our colds. It seems like summer! But don't be fooled, it was really cold and windy. 16. My mom treated me to some McDonals to end the weekend..
16. I bought this shirt at Primark a while ago and I love it. I only wear it as a pajama though. 17. This little devil is so beautiful and sweet.
19. I'm still working out pretty regularly, now I just need to eat more healthy haha. 21. These grapes were so freaking tiny, like the nail of your pink tiny! And delicious.
23. Today I went to the carnival fair with some girlfriends and we went into a psychedelic attraction, it was actually pretty awesome. You had to walk through all kinds of sights like this one. 23. And I ended this weekend with a treat as well, a slushie.
February 18, 2014
As I told you a couple of days ago, I was going to try to take outfit pictures this weekend and I did. Only they're probably the worst pictures in a long time haha! We went outside for a little walk because even though the wind was crazy, it was a beautiful day. We found a geocache (but unfortunately I forgot a pen... really smart) and that little bit of daylight really lifted up my spirits. The last little bits of my cold are slowly going away and even though I had a longer day than expected today, I'm pretty happy at the moment. Not that I couldn't use a vacation or something ;) If you could hop on any plane right now, which one would it be?
coat: D.E.P.T. | sweater & pants: H&M | bag & necklace: Primark