July 21, 2014
I have something incredibly exciting to tell you: I'm moving to Australia for half a year! I'm leaving in November and my return ticket is planned in May. I can change it up to two times though, if I want to leave earlier or stay longer. I'm really really stoked about this and I couldn't wait to share it here, but I had to make sure everyone that had to know, did know. For example, the people at my job. They were all very excited for me. My family is a little anxious but I've promised them all I'd learn them how to skype ;)
I don't have very concrete plans yet. I'm flying to Sydney on November 19th and I'm staying in a hostel for one week. Then I'm going to start working on a ranch and that's pretty much everything I know so far. My goal is to see as much of Australia (and maybe even New Zealand) as I can, but it's a freakishly big country, especially coming from Belgium! I'm going to combine travelling and working and I'm a little nervous for everything to work out, but I'm sure it will! Have you ever been there? Or do you maybe live there? Let me know!
June 21, 2014
It has obviously been a while since my last MLIP so there are more pictures than usual. But, I didn't instagram that much either so it's quite in balance. What did you do this weekend by the way?
15.05: I went shopping and couldn't find anything, the only thing I bought was this t-shirt that came with the Vogue. | 16.05: I'm always really relaxed after a dive.
17.05: We've had some gorgeous summerdays. This was one of them. I jumped in five minutes after this picture. | 18.05: I didn't eat too healthy this Sunday..
20.05: At grandma's. | 23.05: I went running, 3km is the most I can do haha.
25.05: I made this flowercrown, isn't it awesome? It took me a long time though! | 30.05: I think sunset is my favorite time of day.
06.06: My favorite picture from the last couple of weeks. Awesome summerday. | 10.06: I'm totally into snapchat and bandana's lately. And no, I know no shame.
13.06: I'm becoming the girl that buys too much bathing suits for diving practice haha! | 14.06: I started postcrossing again. Too bad stamps are not cheap!
June 18, 2014
Wow, hi guys! It has been over a month since I wrote something, which is absolutely ridiculous. I thought I'd pop back in to explain a little bit about the things that happened the last couple of months. I'm going to keep this short and a little shallow, but that way you know what's up.
First of all, I'm not ending Bodacious Thought. I thought about it but I can't do it. But, I'm not going to post regularly. Maybe not even weekly. But that's something I'll see when I get to it. It's has been a hard couple of months. I quit school, started a job and had a pretty rough break-up after more than 4 years. Needless to say, my mind was somewhere completely different. I'm not going to say anything more about all of this, I just wanted to give you an idea of what was happening. And I wanted to let you know that yes, you will see more of me again! Now let's put some more inspirational quotes in this blogpost!
May 14, 2014
(As always, click on the pictures for prices.)
May 11, 2014
Hi there, do you remember me? Ahh I've missed blogging so much but honestly this is the first time I've had time these past weeks. I'm always home late and then I have to keep up with diving lessons, diving practices, visiting family, meeting with friends, taking a shower now and then.. Haha, no but really, it has been busy. But I promised myself I'm not going to worry about the quantity of my posts anymore, only quality! So sorry if you see less of me than usual, but I'll still post at least once a week from now on (and obviously sometimes more). Anyway, time for pictures of the past three weeks!
21. Snacks out of the wall in the Netherlands, such a weird concept for me! | 23. I filmed a shoplog only to get hit in the face when I put my sd card in my computer and everything was gone... This bummed me out a lot!
23. Our kitties had to go to the vet and Laila had to be sedated. She was a ragdoll for hours, good thing she had a good pillow haha! | 24. Last remains of Easter.
25. Ahh, can't get over the beauty of lakes! I'm visiting a lot of them since I started diving haha! | 26. We did a birds of prey workshop which was really fun! Those birds are impressive.
26. Cute little churchowl! | 27. Yay, MUA is available in Belgium now!
28. I can't be the only one that has to buy this when you spot it in the supermarket? | 29. Outfit of the night haha!
30. I love discovering new things, this is a Kiwano fruit. It's sour and superjelly, weird but not bad. | 1. New shoes.
2. Cats sometimes lie in the weirdest positions. Sometimes upside down. | 4. I went geocaching for a while the other day and this girl followed me for a bit.
5. Oh my god, we had a situation! Our cat went chasing a crow on our neighbours' roof and didn't want to come down again. After a while, there were 30 crows circling above him, trying to attack! I nearly had a freaking heartattack. When he realised what they were up to, he got scared and finally came down. | 7. Pretty starfruit.
11. I went diving in salt water (the sea) today and it was such a fun experience! At first I didn't think I would dare because there was a lot of wind and the water seemed really wild but I just did it and I'm so glad! I saw tons of animals and plants by the way, really cool!